If you are considering transferring your UK pension to a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) we can help you find the best solution for your needs.
With representation in 25 countries and partners in more we are equipped to offer the premier QROPS service worldwide.
This site is dedicated to bringiing you the latest information about expat pensions and transferring UK pensions overseas. Read through the expensive library of topics and answers to help you make the best decision.
Can You Transfer Your UK Pension to a QROPS?
- Why not leave my pension in the UK? Read more on UK pension restrictions.
- What is a UK Pension Transfer and what is a QROPS.
- Do you qualify for a QROPS Transfer?
- Would a QROPS Transfer be worth your while? (What are the benefits)
- Get in touch with us, so we can advise you on selecting the best QROPS option for you.
Wherever you are in the world, a QROPS Pension Transfer may be applicable.
Due to the constantly changing legislation and country specific QROPS information, QROPS-Pension-Transfer.co.uk itself does not offer advice.
We specialise in introducing clients around the world to an accredited and authorised financial advisor in their region/city who can advise on the specifics of a QROPS Pension Transfer. Before continuing, please ensure that you have read our disclaimer.
Our global presence and network, allows us to cover every major expat destination as well as many others, so get in touch with us today and we will introduce you to a specialist QROPS adviser.