QROPS Information – Hong Kong

hongkongIf you have a UK pension and currently live in Hong Kong, or intend living in Hong Kong, and you remain a non-resident of the UK for five years or more, you should consider a QROPS transfer.

Currently there are less than ten QROPS funds in Hong Kong, which you might consider if you are living in Hong Kong. The other option would be to transfer your UK pension to a different neutral jurisdiction, such as Guernsey, which offer a wider range of products and options.

QROPS Benefits

If you live in Hong Kong or consider living in Hong Kong for 5+ years, you can transfer your UK Pension into an HMRC approved scheme in an offshore, tax friendly jurisdiction, such as the Channel Islands. The Benefits Include:

  • Tax Efficiency (often 50%+ Tax Saving)
  • Wide choice of investment options
  • 100% to Nominated Beneficiaries.
More on QROPS Benefits …

Speak to an Offshore QROPS adviser in Hong Kong

For further information on offshore QROPS transfers while you are in Hong Kong and to be introduced to an accredited QROPS adviser in Hong Kong, simply Contact Us and we will introduce you to a QROPS adviser.